NITROUSMAFIA™ – 580g Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Large Capacity Canisters
Product we currently have on hand.
Product prices, quantity discounts, and ordering options are only available to customers with approved Elite Gas seller accounts. To view our price breakdowns and to place orders, please log in or create an account and complete our authorized seller application process.
- Highest-quality nitrous oxide gas (N20) available
- Large capacity means no more need for hundreds of 8g chargers
- Completely disposable / recyclable steel canister
- Can be used with our Elite Gas pressure regulator to fit all standard whipped cream dispensers
- Comes with a pressure release nozzle to completely empty canisters before disposal
Our NITROUSMAFIA™ 580 gram whip cream chargers contain only the highest quality food grade nitrous oxide gas available on the market. We have taken steps to make sure that the quality of our products is unmatched inside and out. Containing the same nitrous oxide as our 8g, 1100g, and 2000g canisters, these large capacity recyclable chargers can produce exceptional whip cream again and again. Unlike available mass-produced canned alternatives, making homemade whip cream provides a fresher taste without added chemicals and preservatives.
In addition to whip cream, NITROUSMAFIA™ 580 gram chargers can also be used in conjunction with our dispensers to make hot or cold culinary foams, mousses, infused drinks, cocktails, and so much more!
Every 580g canister comes with a pressure release nozzle. It is important to completely empty every canister before disposal/recycling to avoid dangerous issues in the disposal process. If you have lost the included pressure release nozzle, you can order a replacement in our Pressure Regulators section.
NOT FOR MEDICAL USE.
- Inhalation of nitrous oxide outside of a clinical setting may have dangerous effects on your health.
- It is a violation of state law to possess nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, with intent to breathe, inhale, or ingest it for the purpose of intoxication.
- It is a violation of state law to knowingly distribute or dispense nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, to a person who intends to breathe, inhale, or ingest it for the purpose of intoxication.
DANGER: MAY CAUSE OR INTENSIFY FIRE; OXIDIZER. CONTAINS GAS UNDER PRESSURE; MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. MAY DISPLACE OXYGEN AND CAUSE RAPID SUFFOCATION. MAY CAUSE FROSTBITE.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep and store away from clothing and other combustible materials. Keep valves and fittings free from grease and oil. Avoid breathing gas. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Use and store only outdoors or in well-ventilated spaces. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and either eye or face protection when handling gas. IN CASE OF FIRE: Stop leak if it is safe to do so. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with container supplier/owner instructions. Use a backflow prevention device in the piping. Close valve after each use and when empty. Use only with equipment rated for cylinder pressure. Do not open valve until the cylinder is connected to equipment prepared for use. Only use equipment constructed of compatible materials. Open valve slowly. Use only with equipment cleaned for oxygen service. Protect from sunlight when ambient temperature exceeds 52°C (125°F). Read and follow the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use.
FIRST AID: IF INHALED: Remove affected person(s) to fresh air and keep the person(s) comfortable for proper breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF ON SKIN: Thaw frosted parts with lukewarm water. Do not rub the affected area. Get immediate medical advice/attention.
Tare: 49.38 oz / 1400 grams
Volume: 1 qt / 0.95L
Pressure test: PH 165 BAR
Net weight: 20.46 oz / 580 grams
Pressure: 30bar at 32°F / 0°C