Jumbo Whip™ – 580g Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Large Capacity Canisters
Out of stock
- Highest-quality nitrous oxide gas (N20) available
- Large capacity means no more need for hundreds of 8g chargers
- Completely disposable / recyclable steel canister
- Can be used with our Elite Gas pressure regulator to fit all standard whipped cream dispensers
- Comes with a pressure release nozzle to completely empty canisters before disposal
Now introducing Jumbo Whip™, the newest addition to your kitchen you didn’t know you needed. Jumbo Whip’s mission is to provide high-quality, food-grade nitrous oxide canisters to dessert and drink lovers alike. So if you enjoy getting creative with fresh whipped cream, tasty sweets, or fancy beverages, then Jumbo Whip is guaranteed to put you in high spirits.
Jumbo Whip™ comes in three sizes: 580g, 1100g, and 2000g canisters. We use the same commercial-grade nitrous oxide gas as high-end restaurants and world-class chefs, but now you can experiment to your heart’s content. In fact, the experimentation never stops with our recyclable chargers, which can produce freshly whipped cream or flavor-infused liquor on repeat. With Jumbo Whip, you’ll get a fresh taste without those nasty undertones of chemicals and preservatives, unlike most of the mass-produced canned alternatives. And the fun doesn’t fizzle out at whipped cream and alcohol infusions, you can use Jumbo Whip to create culinary foams and mousses too. Jumbo Whip – it’s big, it’s fresh, and it’s way too much fun.
Every canister comes with a pressure-release nozzle. It is important to completely empty every canister before disposal/recycling to avoid dangerous issues in the disposal process. If you have lost the included pressure release nozzle, you can order a replacement in our Pressure Regulators section.
NOT FOR MEDICAL USE.
- Inhalation of nitrous oxide outside of a clinical setting may have dangerous effects on your health.
- It is a violation of state law to possess nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, with intent to breathe, inhale, or ingest it for the purpose of intoxication.
- It is a violation of state law to knowingly distribute or dispense nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, to a person who intends to breathe, inhale, or ingest it for the purpose of intoxication.
DANGER: MAY CAUSE OR INTENSIFY FIRE; OXIDIZER. CONTAINS GAS UNDER PRESSURE; MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. MAY DISPLACE OXYGEN AND CAUSE RAPID SUFFOCATION. MAY CAUSE FROSTBITE.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep and store away from clothing and other combustible materials. Keep valves and fittings free from grease and oil. Avoid breathing gas. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Use and store only outdoors or in well-ventilated spaces. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and either eye or face protection when handling gas. IN CASE OF FIRE: Stop leak if it is safe to do so. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with container supplier/owner instructions. Use a backflow prevention device in the piping. Close valve after each use and when empty. Use only with equipment rated for cylinder pressure. Do not open valve until the cylinder is connected to equipment prepared for use. Only use equipment constructed of compatible materials. Open valve slowly. Use only with equipment cleaned for oxygen service. Protect from sunlight when ambient temperature exceeds 52°C (125°F). Read and follow the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use.
Tare: 49.38 oz / 1400 grams
Volume: 1 qt / 0.95L
Pressure test: PH 165 BAR
Net weight: 20.46 oz / 580 grams
Pressure: 30bar at 32°F / 0°C