Jumbo Whip™ – 580g Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Large Capacity Canisters 6-Pack Case
- Highest-quality nitrous oxide gas (N2O) available
- Large capacity means no more need for hundreds of 8g chargers
- Completely disposable / recyclable steel canister
- Can be used with our Elite Gas pressure regulator to fit all standard whipped cream dispensers
- Comes with a pressure release nozzle to completely empty canisters before disposal
Jumbo Whip™ nitrous oxide is used in great foams, foods, deserts, and drink infusions that are normally unavailable outside of large commercial kitchens. Our mission is to provide high-quality food-grade nitrous oxide chargers and canisters to both restaurants and the household pantry alike. If you want to add extreme culinary creativity to your menus featuring fresh whipped cream, quick infused sauces, or high-end cocktails, then Jumbo Whip is guaranteed to satisfy.
Jumbo Whip™ nitrous oxide comes in four sizes: 8g chargers, and 580g, 1100g, and 2000g canisters. We use the same commercial-grade nitrous oxide as high-end restaurants and world-class chefs, but we offer it in sizes to best suit your needs. Our recyclable chargers allow you to experiment and create dishes with freshly whipped cream and flavor-infused liquor over and over again. Using Jumbo Whip™ will also make flavors pop, without the unpleasant undertones of chemicals and preservatives found in mass-produced, canned alternatives. You’ll be amazed with the new ideas, experiments, and freedom that will open up to you. Jumbo Whip™ – it’s big, fresh, and a ton of fun.
Every canister comes with a pressure-release nozzle used to completely empty the gas before disposal/recycling to avoid dangerous issues in the disposal process. If you have lost the included pressure release nozzle, you can order a replacement in our Pressure Regulator section.
NOT FOR MEDICAL USE.
- Inhalation of nitrous oxide outside of a clinical setting may have dangerous effects on your health.
- It is a violation of state law to possess nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, with intent to breathe, inhale, or ingest it for the purpose of intoxication.
- It is a violation of state law to knowingly distribute or dispense nitrous oxide, or any substance containing nitrous oxide, to a person who intends to breathe, inhale, or ingest it for the purpose of intoxication.
DANGER: MAY CAUSE OR INTENSIFY FIRE; OXIDIZER. CONTAINS GAS UNDER PRESSURE; MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR DIZZINESS. MAY DISPLACE OXYGEN AND CAUSE RAPID SUFFOCATION. MAY CAUSE FROSTBITE.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Keep and store away from clothing and other combustible materials. Keep valves and fittings free from grease and oil. Avoid breathing gas. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or clothing. Use and store only outdoors or in well-ventilated spaces. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and either eye or face protection when handling gas. IN CASE OF FIRE: Stop leak if it is safe to do so. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with container supplier/owner instructions. Use a backflow prevention device in the piping. Close valve after each use and when empty. Use only with equipment rated for cylinder pressure. Do not open valve until the cylinder is connected to equipment prepared for use. Only use equipment constructed of compatible materials. Open valve slowly. Use only with equipment cleaned for oxygen service. Protect from sunlight when ambient temperature exceeds 52°C (125°F). Read and follow the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) before use.
Tare: 49.38 oz / 1400 grams
Volume: 1 qt / 0.95L
Pressure test: PH 165 BAR
Net weight: 20.46 oz / 580 grams
Pressure: 30bar at 32°F / 0°C